Monday, October 17, 2011

The People I Feed.


Want a laugh, need a chuckle? Read this email, it's why I love my customers. They crack me up!!! I got this email response after I told her that I was sold out of Dragon Fruit and talking about the Bald Guy Brew Coffee Company.

"Boo hoo. HISSSSssss...(sniff)

Boo ...hoo...(sniff)... HISSSsss

That is the sound of my dragon's tears as they drip into her fiery breath. Whatever will she eat this week, after being denied the fruit that is her namesake?

Hahahahaha. Oh boy how I crack myself up!

Seriously, though, Lucinda, no worries about me missing the dragonfruit boat. I was just jumping --if a little too slowly--at the opportunity to scratch another beauty off my exotic foods bucket list.

As for the Bald Guy, I checked out his website and watched the video about the coffee bike program in Rwanda and I am a big fan now, too. Sleeping with a bald guy for the majority of my life has worked out pretty great, so I figured I'd try some java roasted by one. :o) If I may make a suggestion for a future coffee selection, he describes his Bolivian as "liquid Nutella". Ooooh yeaaaahhh.

It is probably weird to have strong feelings for cabbage, but I think the one in last weeks box might have been the tastiest I have ever eaten. And that was before knowing it's sweet story, too.

Off in search of alternate dragon kibble...Heather"


No comments:

Post a Comment