Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner with the Sis


Had dinner at my sis' house this evening. Here is what she cooked.

Cream of mushroom soup made with the portabellas in last week's box and onions over steak baked in the oven. Baked potatoes, that she let me know took two hours to bake and were still firm (we differ on our potato baking philosophies - she pokes holes and I don't. My are always soft in the middle, but she has informed me that I am playing with fire because eventually one will explode). At any rate, she also made broccoli and cheese, hot rolls, and for dessert she pulled some peaches out of the freezer and slathered them with cream and sugar. YUM YUM YUM!!!


Alright Ms. Martha Stewart- you could have at least thrown some flour on yourself to make it seem like it was difficult to do all that cooking!


The Picture is from Thanksgiving last year, but shows my sister's classic "I'm taste testing something" grin!

1 comment:

  1. i love the photo--that is also a lucinda-face, btw.

    the peaches with cream and sugar is genius. i'm going to try that with the mangoes coming in!

    jenn

    ReplyDelete